The primary duties of the Broomfield Depot Museum Friends Board are:
1. Recruit members to the Broomfield Depot Museum Friends.
2. Act as ambassadors and advocates for the museum and its programs.
3. Apply for and manage grants.
4. Raise money and in-kind contributions to supplement the City and County of Broomfield’s support of the museum through memberships and sponsorships, individual donations and fundraising events.
5. Organize and supervise their own volunteers for public relations, advocacy and special events.
6. Interface with the City and County of Broomfield through the City and County Staff Liaison
The Broomfield Depot Museum Friends is seeking a treasurer to join the team! The treasurer is a board member position. This new board member must be responsible, trustworthy, and excel at handling money. Previous accounting or finance experience is preferred. The treasurer will need to commit to attending monthly board meetings (second Thursday of each month at 8:30 a.m.).